Empower Genomics is committed to making its website accessible to all individuals, including those with disabilities. We strive to comply with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 level AA standards to ensure that our website is easy to navigate and understand. We invested a significant amount of resources to help ensure that our website is made easier to use and more accessible for people with disabilities, with the strong belief that every person has the right to live with dignity, equality, comfort and independence.
Measures to support accessibility
Some of the steps we have taken to ensure website accessibility include:
- Providing alternative text descriptions for all non-text content such as images, videos, and audio files.
- Providing clear and consistent headings, lists, and navigation links to help users find content quickly and easily.
- Using color combinations that provide sufficient contrast to enable users with visual impairments to read and understand the content.
- Providing closed captions for all videos to ensure that users with hearing impairments can understand the audio content.
- Regularly testing our website with assistive technologies to ensure that it is accessible to all users.
- Enabling the accessibility menu. After triggering the accessibility menu icon that appears on the corner of the page, please wait a moment for it to load entirely.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our efforts to make all pages and content on empowergenomics.com fully accessible, some content may not have yet been fully adapted to the strictest accessibility standards. This may be a result of not having found or identified the most appropriate technological solution.
If you are experiencing difficulty with any content on empowergenomics.com or require assistance with any part of our site, please contact us during normal business hours as detailed below and we will be happy to assist.
We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our website and welcome feedback from users. If you wish to report an accessibility issue, have any questions or need assistance, please contact empowergenomics.com customer support as follows: [email protected].